Philadelphia Workers’ Compensation Lawyer
Michael Cardamone is a Philadelphia workers compensation lawyer who is dedicated strictly to helping injured workers throughout Pennsylvania. Mike can help in many stages of workers' compensation cases including the following:
- Discussing the settlement value of your case or claim
- Figuring out what to do if your claim has been denied
- Fighting back if your employer is trying to reduce your wage loss or medical benefits
- Giving general advice about how workman's compensation in PA works
Fighting for Injured Workers
Mike helps injured workers with all types of work place injuries, including repetitive workplace injuries from carpal tunnel syndrome to traumatic brain injuries. Mike will fight to ensure you are compensated for your work injury to the fullest extent of the law.
He has successfully handled the following types of cases for injured workers in Pennsylvania:
- Orthopedic injuries (such as neck, back, knee, shoulder, hip, leg, ankle and foot injuries)
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Brain injuries
- Hearing loss
- Occupational disease claims
- Specific loss
- Death cases
Pennsylvania Heart & Lung Act and Act 534
Mike also helps injured workers with the Heart and Lung Act and Act 534 cases, which provide full salary to certain workers. For more information about the Pennsylvania Heart and Lung Act and Act 534, contact Mike and get a free consultation.
Why Choose Philadelphia Workers’ Compensation Attorney Michael Cardamone?
Mike Cardamone’s sole allegiance is to injured workers in the Pennsylvania area. This has resulted in high-quality work, winning cases, and extensive knowledge of Pennsylvania Workers’ Compensation laws.
Schedule a Consultation Today
Michael is available seven days a week for legal consultations. He is available at the office or can even to come to your home or hospital. Call today and you’ll speak directly to Mike. You’ll be treated with the care and concern you deserve.