PA Workers’ Compensation Attorney
Workers' Compensation Law has become quite complicated. To maximize your benefits, call or email Certified Specialist Michael W. Cardamone for a free consult. 100% of practice dedicated to helping injured workers, unlike most attorneys who handle several types of cases.
Highly Experienced Leader In Pennsylvania Workers' Compensation
Michael W. Cardamone, of The Cardamone Law Firm, has successfully handled and settled thousands of cases for injured workers, netting his clients tens of millions of dollars in wage loss and medical benefits, so they can get the treatment they need and the income stream while trying to return to gainful employment. Because Michael only handles workers' compensation cases, he has a tremendous amount of experience. Other attorneys in Pennsylvania routinely call Michael for advice and solutions.
A Passionate Advocate For You & Your Family
Mike has established himself as a premier work injury attorney and is dedicated solely to workers' rights. As heard on KYW News Radio 1060 in July 2013.
- Certified as a specialist in the practice of workers' compensation law by the Pennsylvania Bar Association's Section on Workers' Compensation Law as authorized by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court
- Lead Counsel Rated Attorney
- Rated Superb by Avvo Ratings with a 10/10 score
- Voted a Pennsylvania Super Lawyer—“Rising Star”—five consecutive years by Super Lawyers Magazine and Law & Politics Magazines
- Published in the Legal Intelligencer
- Featured In Main Line Times Magazine in 2011, 2012 and 2013
- Lawline.com Faculty Member & Speaker on Pennsylvania Workers' Compensation Law from a Claimant's attorney's perspective
- 100% of practice devoted to injured workers
- Available 7 days a week via cell (215) 206-9068
Schedule a Free & Prompt Consultation Now
Michael is available 7 days a week. He only uses a cell phone and is highly accessible to injured workers, whether by meeting, phone call, email, or text. Friendly, smart, and passionate- Michael wants to prevent you from being bullied by workers' comp.
As Heard On KYW!