PA Workers’ Compensation Attorney
Pennsylvania Workers’ Compensation Law has become quite complicated. To maximize your benefits, call or email Certified Specialist Michael W. Cardamone for a free consultation. Unlike most attorneys who handle several types of cases, 100% of Attorney Cardamone’s practice is dedicated to fighting for injured workers to get them what they need to move their lives forward.
Highly Experienced Leader In Pennsylvania Workers’ Compensation
Michael W. Cardamone, of The Cardamone Law Firm, LLC, has successfully handled and settled thousands of cases for injured workers since 1999, netting his clients tens of millions of dollars in wage loss and medical benefits, so they can get the treatment and the income stream they need while trying to return to gainful employment. Because Michael only handles workers’ compensation cases, he has a tremendous amount of experience. Other attorneys in Pennsylvania routinely call Michael for advice and solutions rather than dabbling in a complicated and tricky area of law.
Attorney Cardamone is a faculty member of Lawline.com where he presents seminars to teach Pennsylvania Workers’ Compensation Law to other attorneys. If you want a firm with a deep understanding of the law and how to maximize it for your benefit, then call The Cardamone Law Firm, LLC today.
A Passionate Advocate For You & Your Family
Attorney Cardamone has become the premier Workers’ Compensation Attorney for injured workers in Eastern and Central Pennsylvania.
- 100% of practice devoted to injured workers
- Certified as a specialist in the practice of workers’ compensation law by the Pennsylvania Bar Association’s Section on Workers’ Compensation Law as authorized by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court
- Lead Counsel Rated Attorney
- Rated Superb by Avvo Ratings with a 10/10 score
- Named a Super Lawyer in Pennsylvania Workers’ Compensation Law for six consecutive years by Super Lawyers Magazine and Law & Politics Magazines
- Published in the Legal Intelligencer
- Featured In Main Line Times Magazine in 2011, 2012 and 2013
- Lawline.com Faculty Member & Speaker on Pennsylvania Workers’ Compensation Law from a Claimant’s attorney’s perspective
- Available 7 days a week via cell (215) 206-9068
Schedule a Free & Prompt Consultation Now
Michael is available 7 days a week. He only uses a cell phone and is highly accessible to injured workers, whether by meeting, phone call, email, or text. Friendly, smart, and passionate- Michael wants to prevent you from being bullied by workers’ comp. Don’t let a work related injury put your life and your family’s lives on hold, call Attorney Michael Cardamone today to start moving your life in the right direction again.
Representing injured workers in: Philadelphia, Montgomery County, Bucks County, Chester County, Delaware County, Lancaster, York, Harrisburg, Altoona, Columbia, Lebanon, Carlisle, State College, Bloomsburg, Williamsport, Reading, Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton, Hazleton, Pottsville, Stroudsburg, Wilkes- Barre, Scranton, Poconos, and all areas in-between.